Lead Pipe Replacement Equipment
Powered by HammerHead Trenchless
SIMPLE, EFFICIENT SYSTEM TO REPLACE LEAD PIPES
EASILY REMOVE LEAD PIPES FROM SERVICE
Powered by HammerHead Trenchless, Gator Underground brings you the ideal solution to replace lead pipe services without digging them up. Using their exclusive Same Path® Technology installation method, HammerHead Trenchless has developed the HydraSlitter™ system to minimize the impact to a property owner’s landscaping and hardscaping such as decks and driveways, while providing a new pipe that delivers drinking water free of lead. This innovative and low-cost solution addresses the lead lateral service market for ½” to 1” pipe which the U.S. banned in 1986. The time has never been better with local and state requirements to remove lead from service using available government funding.
- Cable: Swaged, multi diameter cable provides extra strength and rigidity, which simplifies cable deployment and allows for increased pulling forces and improved grip with the cable puller.
- Blades: Sharp, strong, custom blades available in a variety of sizes, and designed specifically to slice through lead lateral services.
- Expander Cone: The expander cone initiates pipe expansion after being cut.
- Separation Tube: The separation tube is designed to facilitate a full cut before completing expansion with the expander assembly.
- Expander and Jaw Assembly: The expander assembly houses the jaw assembly that secures the cable while also expanding the host pipe and soil making room for the new pipe to be installed.
- Cable Puller: One-hand operation trigger grip for ease of placement on cable with gripping jaws that are designed to increase jaw life.
- Duct Rodder: The custom duct rodder is designed to assist in getting the cable installed, to complete the job with ease.
CONTACT US TO ORDER
We are here to answer all of your questions.