Forced Control Cure Hot Water System
CURE LINERS IN 1 HOUR
with a 30-min blowdown.
The Gator Hot Water System is self-contained and ideal for horizontal pipes with long runs. Includes detailed Data Accumulation and Tracking technology. Through our unique calculations of total gallons, GPM, and temperature, you can guarantee a solid installation that you can put your company name on.
Hot Water SystemForced Control Cure
- Electrical: 120V
- Water Capacity: Continuous Feed
- Max Flow: 4 GPM
- Net Weight: 253 lbs
- Power Consumption: 15 amps
- Power Cord Length: 36 feet
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 4 gallons
- Max Water Temp Output: 250F
- Dimensions: LxWxH 38.25″ x 27″ x 38.75″
- 1.5 HP
- 4.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Compressor not included.
SHOP GATOR DRAIN TOOLS ONLINE STORE
To place an order visit our online store.
DATA ACCUMULATION & TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Gator Hot Water Cure Systems track the following:
- Gallons per minute
- Total gallons used
- PSI during install
- Temperature during install
- Engineered specification included on a QR based support program specific for each diameter and project
QUICK RESPONSE (QR) SYSTEM
Quick Response “QR” Codes are proprietary product-specific. Our management team is bridging the gap between the office and field by implementing data tracking technology. The Forced Control Cure Hot Water System has data points that can be tracked and recorded to streamline the process.
We are here to answer all of your questions.